There is so much to love about fall from the pumpkin spice lattes, to the leaves changing colors, but my absolute favorite part is FALL FASHION! Every year I look forward to cozying up in all the new trends fall has to offer, and I constantly have my eyes glued to exciting new arrivals. Scroll on down as I share some of the staples on my fall wish list.
- Cardigans/Ponchos: Fall is all about layering up and what better way to do that than with a good long cardigan or a breezy poncho. I stack my closet high with these, and I love gathering up good fall hues (burgundy’s, and deep oranges). A good sweater is a fashion girl favorite!
- Leather Separates: Whenever autumn hits, I find myself buying anything and everything faux leather. Everything from skirts to jackets. A good leather piece can really spice up any outfit, and add the perfect touch for fall!
- Handbags: A good big bag during fall and winter is a MUST for me. I always choose a neutral bag that can compliment all of my different colored cardigan/ponchos. I also do my best not to break the bank on these so my favorite thing to do is peruse through H&M for a good handbag, they never disappoint!
- Boots/Booties: Every year I re-up on my black and tan booties. There really is no better way to compliment all of my denim and leather separates. I also love throwing an over the knee boot in the mix, but I tend to save those for the winter.
- Denim: This is a no brainer. When summer comes to an end, it becomes time for me to squeeze back into all the denim I love/hate so much. I tend to go for dark washes to compliment the fall hues and booties I rack up!
SHOP MY FALL WISH LIST